The Society of Mediation Professionals (Singapore) (the “Society”) respects your privacy. This privacy statement outlines our policy and responsibilities on the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information:
- We do not capture data that allows the Society to identify you individually if you are only browsing this website.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data whether by way of email or other communication or make an application for membership, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- Share necessary data with other organisations so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way or so as to respond to your query unless such sharing is prohibited by law; and
- Processing of any membership application submitted to us; and
- Administration of the membership with the Society; and
- Providing of services to the Society’s members which are consistent with the objects set out in its Constitution.
- Our site may contain links to other websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of those other websites. Please verify their policies and practices separately.
- Please feel free to contact the Society at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures or need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past.