lee kher sheng
LEE KHER SHENG
Kher Sheng is a certified mediator with expertise in commercial and workplace disputes (certified for both tracks by UK CEDR), IP disputes (SMC-Intellectual Property Office of Singapore), and general mediation (SMC Singapore). His extensive training includes both negotiation and mediation with the Harvard Program on Negotiation, and mediation training with the Australian Resolution Institute.
Kher Sheng serves as Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs at AIMA, the largest global body of alternative asset managers. He leads on a wide array of policy and regulatory matters, including asset management regulation, markets, tax, digital assets, innovation / cyber technology, private credit, and ESG in the APAC region. Having lived and worked in Singapore, London, and Hong Kong, his international experience spans all three financial centres.
- LL.B (Hons) degree from the National University of Singapore law school
- Admitted to practise law in Singapore (Advocate & Solicitor), Hong Kong (Solicitor), and England & Wales (Solicitor-Advocate with full rights of audience in all criminal and civil proceedings in the higher courts)
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb), Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (FSIArb), an accredited maritime arbitrator, and an HKIAC-qualified tribunal secretary
- Completed and passed all exams of Membership Accreditation Course of the Asia Pacific Institute of Experts
- CFA and CAIA charter holder