Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC)
- Eunice has been mediating civil and commercial disputes since 2013.
- Mediation Trainer at the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd.
- Principal Mediator, Trainer, and Coach at the Singapore Mediation Centre.
- Appointed to various leadership roles in key Singapore ADR institutions, leading to speaking and training engagements at various local and international fora.
- Published actively in the field of alternative dispute resolution and civil procedure, including a co-authored monograph on Singapore Civil Procedure and academic articles in the Civil Justice Quarterly, Harvard Negotiation Law Review and the International Commentary on Evidence.
- Eunice also enjoys coaching student teams in international mediation competitions.
Eunice is CEO of the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd and Research Fellow at the Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy.
In her multi-faceted career, she has served as Assistant Registrar of the Supreme Court, Assistant Director of the Singapore Mediation Centre, Deputy CEO of the Singapore International Mediation Centre, and Assistant Professor at the Singapore Management University School of Law.
LLB (Hons), National University of Singapore
LLM, Harvard University