Application FormOrdinary Membership
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Ordinary membership is open to all mediators who have passed any of the courses set out in the Singapore International Mediation Institute’s (SIMI) Registered Training Programme.
The Ordinary membership consists of a one-time entrance fee of $50.00 and an annual subscription fee of $200.00.
How to apply:
1. Online Application
- Please submit the online application form below.
- Once submitted, you will be asked to make payment for the one-time entrance fee and the annual subscription fee online.
- Payment is by credit card.
- Please download a PDF version of the application form.
- Kindly fill in the form and email us a scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will forward you a link for payment online.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
7.1 The ExCo may, in its complete discretion, admit or refuse an applicant membership to the Society. The ExCo’s decision must be notified to the applicant in writing as soon as possible.
7.2 Neither the ExCo nor the Society is required to give any reasons for rejecting an application for membership.
7.3 An applicant admitted to membership shall become a member upon payment of the entrance fee and annual subscription prescribed by the ExCo for the respective category of membership.
7.4 On admission, every member will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Society’s Constitution and by-laws.