Lawyer and Associate Director
Hoh Law Corporation
Margaret has mediated for various commercial, construction and civil litigation disputes in her capacity as mediator where Multi-disciplinary bodies and listed companies were involved.
Besides commercial mediations conducted both at the Small Claims Tribunal at the State Courts and at the Singapore Mediation Centre, she has also mediated as a Family Mediator for Family disputes and also at the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management for employment disputes.
She has also coached various law undergraduate students in respect of Mediation at the Part B stage of the Bar Course since 2017.
Being bilingual in English and Mandarin, she is also conversant in the Hokkien dialect and presents the ability to communicate and connect with the parties.
- Associate Director and Head of Family Law Department of Hoh Law Corporation ;
- Advocate and Solicitor of Singapore since 1994 ;
- Appointed Member of Inquiry Panel since 2013 under the Section 84 of the Legal Profession Act, served as Chairman for various Review Committees and the Inquiry Panel of the Law Society.
- Accredited Associate Mediator ;
- Accredited Family Mediator;
- Collaborative Family Law Practitioner;
- Appointed Court Volunteer Mediator with the State Courts Singapore;
- Accredited Adjudicator ;
- Appointed Associate Mediator with the Law Society Mediation Scheme since 2016;
- Accredited Professional Deputy and Donee; and
- Appointed member of the Law Society Probate and Administration Committee since 2019.